Beautiful two pair of silver plated Victorian fish knives and forks with registered design on embossed handles. Both blades are stamped with “W & H S”, a shield enclosing “X”, the trademark pennant enclosing “W & H”, which denotes the makers as the renowned Walker & Hall of Sheffield.
The other side has “Rd. Hdle 234286”, which we believe to be the registration number on the design of the handles which was registered in c. 1894. The tines have the registration number as well. All pieces are in excellent condition for approximately 114 years. There is tarnish spot on one side of one knife.
Measurements are approximate: Knives: Length – 8 ¼”; Forks: Length – 7 ¼”
WE GUARANTEE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!