This Victorian brass and iron floor lamp was made by the prestigious firm, Bradley and Hubbard. The lamp was originally kerosene and later converted to electric. The frame is marked B&H and so is the decorated brass font. Check out the uniquely shaped 11” dramatic milk glass shade which measures 9” tall. The lamp height to the top of the shade is 61”. The height to the top of the glass chimney is 65”. The fancy brass font which originally held the kerosene rests inside a hand painted milk glass holder. The glass base rests inside a basket shaped frame. There is a knob below which allows the lamp to be raised an additional 15”. These were often referred to as piano or organ lamps. They were placed next to the instrument and their height was adjusted to best render light to the person playing. The decorative iron base is extremely heavy. The lamp is in excellent working condition. The glass and frame is also in excellent condition. 61"-75"h X 18"w X 18"d, Condition: Excellent, Circa: 1890's.