This brass and iron Victorian floor lamp is often referred to as a piano or organ lamp. They were designed to be placed next to the player to provide additional lighting. Originally, the lamp was fueled by kerosene, but was later electrified. The replaced 10" white glass shade has a subtle green tint along the top and bottom. The shade and clear glass chimney are in excellent condition. The lamp retains its original brass font which is supported by an intricately designed wrought iron base. The lamp is in excellent working condition and has a soft flow when illuminated. 59"h X 20"w X 20"d, Condition: Excellent, Circa: 1880's.
24 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Furniture and clocks from the 1820's thru the 1920's is our specialty
We have the largest selection of antique furniture and clocks in south central Pennsylvania