A fine example of an wooden advertising sign for “The Morris Plan” Service Station, W. E. Shannon, Agent. Established in 1910, Morris Plan Banks were part of a historic banking system in the United States created to assist the middle class in obtaining loans that were often difficult to obtain at traditional banks, with locations in over 100 US cities. This double sided sign in black and gold has a sand finish and is in excellent overall condition, with minor paint losses, imperfections, and expected wear from age and use. Dimensions: 16 ½” h x 40 ¼” w x ⅞” d.
Featuring period furniture, fine art, quality porcelain, silver and decorative accessories.
Celebrating family business since 1983! New Hampshire's finest group shop. Family owned & operated. 200+ dealers.