A pair of brass ship’s lanterns with bail handles and clear glass lens, electrified, probably dating to the early to mid 20th century. Each lamp has a brass tag which reads “MFRD by Perkins Marine Lamp Corprn, Brooklyn, New York”. The Perkins Marine Lamp Corporation was founded by Frederick and Louis Presky in 1916. The lamps are in good condition, with great patina, minor imperfections, losses and wear from age and use. It appears that the interior base is missing on one lantern. From a boat in a Boston, MA estate. Dimensions: Each are approximately 16” h (19 ½” h with handles up) x 7” in diameter.
Featuring period furniture, fine art, quality porcelain, silver and decorative accessories.
Celebrating family business since 1983! New Hampshire's finest group shop. Family owned and operated. 200+ dealers.