For your consideration is this wonderful old sterling silver charm bracelet. It has 17 wonderful charms most of which I believe are from the 1940s. The bracelet itself is marked 925 and has alternating textures and smooth links. It carries a safety chain. Charms include:
1. Puffy heart with ribbon on both sides marked sterling. indented where sterling mark was stamped so part of the making.
2. My favorite 3 little creatures meant to symbolize three blind mice - tested sterling.
3. A pair of ice skates - both marked sterling.
4. Bird house with a bird and marked sterling on the back.
5. Rocking chair marked sterling Mexico on the bottom.
6. Puffy heart with the letter M and marked sterling on back.
7. Clock with two hands and worn numbers - did not test sterling.
8. Bell with clanger tested sterling.
9. Book that opens with a flower design on front and back and has a page inside that is etched To Mary and marked sterling.
10. Pair of Dutch shoes marked on the bottom unreadable but tested as sterling
11. Puffy heart marked I Love You on the front and marked sterling on the back. Tiny back ding.
12. Thimble marked sterling on the side.
13. Puffy heart marked sterling on one side- ornate floral design on both sides.
14. Four leaf clover shamrock marked sterling on the back.
15. Bicycle with moving pedal but it is missing the front wheels.
16. Ridged heart marked sterling.
17.Skaters shoe marked ster.
The bracelet measures 6 and 3/4 inches when clasped and is fully functional. To give an idea of size of all the charms the book measures 3/4 inches by 1/2 inch including the bail. All flaws listed above but some charms do have uneven patina.