For your consideration is this nice sterling charm bracelet with 11 charms - some sterling , some not , as listed. Charms include:
1. Female child's silohuette etches Victoria 6-7-95 - marked sterling copyright symbol INC in a flag.
2. Male child's silohuette marked Jonathan 9-14-90 - not testing as sterling.
3. Well defined horse marked sterling on the back.
4. BEAUTIFUL red and green enamel flower charm marked DEV ( possibly) silver on the back-tested sterling.
5. Zodiac charmer - nice detail- archer shooting a arrow and marked Sagittarius on the front and Love Mom - Ray 12-13-76 on the back - not testing.
6. Anchor with rope and steering wheel - tested sterling.
7. Spirit of 76 charm - 3 very detailed 3 men- marked on bottom Spirit of 76 STER on bottom.
8. Map outline on Virginia, marked Virginia Richmond Norfolk and sterling on the back with logo that I think might be a Bell Trading co logo.
9. Palm tree and mountain charm..probably Hawaiian souvenir marked ster on the back.
10. Soldier holding a rifle - older , good detail..minute man? Tested sterling.
11. Diploma marked Diploma June 1981 and RJL Ster.
The bracelet is marked Sterling with a W in a circle. It has a secure clasp with flip over safety. The bracelet measures 7 and 1/8 inches when clasped. To give an idea of the size of all the charms, the zodiac charm measures 7/8 inches across. I see no damage - some could stand a little cleaning.