This delicate ring is from the Georgian era. It consists of 10 1.5mm natural emeralds that surround an oval jelly opal that is 4mm by 5mm. The band has been hand chased all around but a lot of this has been worn off from years of wear. It does retain the engraving on the upper sides. A couple of the emeralds are chipped, but stable in the setting. C. 1820 and English in origin. The ring is not marked but has been tested for gold of 14k. The ring is presently a size 7 1/2 and there is evidence that it has been sized before. C. 1820 and English in origin.