This doll was made by August Schmidt circa 1927. His company was in business from 1894-1927 and located in Wilsdruff, Dresdon, Saxony. The doll resembles the Kathe Kruse dolls, but is much more uncommon. It is from the same time period as the Kruse dolls. She has a cloth body, with inner wooden discs at the joints. She has a celluloid head with flange neck. Her blue eyes and facial features are hand-painted and she has a human hair wig. Her outfit consists of a pleated plaid skirt and a yellow/tan sweater and hat.