Lovely pair of sterling candlesticks, flower shaped, monogrammed on the base with a gothic letter initial. They are marked on the underside STERLING and have the Webster mark, a letter "W" with a feathered arrow flying through its center. The Webster Company was founded in 1869 by North Attleboro MA silversmith George K. Webster. In the 1950's Webster became part of Reed & Barton. In very good used condition with imperfections to underside as shown. Shipped fully insured with tracking number.
Measurements: 3 1/2" tall by 4" diameter approximately.
22 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Mostly 19th Century Art and Antiques
Welcome to our shop! Lay-aways available. Like us on Facebook Amulet Art and Antiques