This is a vintage sterling silver bracelet filled with swimming pool themed charms. Summer pool party anyone! The Pool charm is dated May 24th, 1978. I have positioned the pool on the bracelet so it acts like an anchor weight and the girl next to it, so it looks almost 3-D with her diving into the pool as shown in my photo. The Suntan Lotion is silver plated over copper with an orange rhinestone. The bail ring and the back of the charm shows a tiny bit of copper color with normal wear. I have never seen one of these charms before. The three charms with the rhinestones look very sparkly in person, which I could not capture in my photos. Charms marked with an asterisk have tested positive for sterling silver. The charms are as follows:
1. Enameled Thermometer*, marked “WOW” on the back.
2. Suntan Lotion Bottle, silver plated over copper.
3. Girl Swimmer with Bathing Cap marked STERLING.
4. RARE - Enameled Swimming Pool with man and women sitting with their feet above the water and a ladder on the other side. The charm measures approximately 7/8” x 5/8” and is marked STER.
5. Volley Ball*, for a water polo game.
6. Sunglasses with rhinestones marked 925.
7. Tote Bag with rhinestones marked 925.
8. High Heel Sandal with rhinestones, marked 925.
9. Diet Soda Can, marked 925.
10. Male Swim Trunks*.
11. Flip Flops*.
12. Two Piece Bikini Bathing Suit marked 925 and measures 1” in length. I think this is a newer charm 1990s.
13. RARE – Nude Female with a moving towel, marked STERLING.
14. Pool Lounge Chair, marked 925.
This will make a great gift and is ready to wear!
Thank you for looking!
22 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Jewelry & Collectibles
Many items have been marked down and shown MD at the bottom of the page with no further markdowns.