This is a gorgeous signed Lisner bracelet dating to the 1960's. It is a link design. Each link has a leaf spray with purple and purple AB chaton rhinestones. The signed Lisner closure is a fold over clasp. This bracelet is in very good condition with some finish loss where the connectors have rubbed. This issue is not obvious and is consistent with age. Size is 7 inches in length and 7/8 inch in width.
D. Lisner and Company was founded by David and Sidney Lisner in the early 1900's in New York City,NY. They were wholesalers and manufacturers of jewelry and novelties. The mark Lisner in block letters was first used in 1959. Operations ceased in the mid 1980's.
Signed Lisner 1960's link Bracelet with purple rhinestones