For your consideration is one of vintage Barbie Skipper Doll's most adorable outfits. Mattel always outdo themselves. Their creations even to this day are stunning (though I don't think the vintage fashions from the 50s and 60s can be matched. The detail from the early days are exquisite)
"Can You Play?" Ensemble was created in 1966 and consists of the following pieces:
• A darling blue sleeveless dress with large red circles and tiny white dots. The neckline and hem are gathered creating a scalloped look. The TM Skipper Tag is attached inside the dress. The back closes with a snap.
• Her matching red and white panties still have a great amount of stretch and are just too cute!
• Head scarf
• Red Hanger
• Appropriately marked "Japan" red flats.
• Her red and white jump rope with red handles.
• I have added a white ball that was not included when I purchased this ensemble. I believe it is a Tennis Time Ball which is slightly smaller than the original ball belonging to this outfit.
All the items included are in excellent to near mint played with condition. They are clean with no marks or tears from a smoke free home.
This outfit is hard to find in such beautiful condition, especially with every item included. Grab it up for your collection!
6 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Vintage Collectibles Filling Your Heart With a Melody of Memories!