A truly handsome cased pair of English sterling silver napkin rings, beautifully engine turned with a central rectangular vacant cartouche to the front of each.
They are made by the top notch silversmith Deakin and Francis and fully hallmarked for Birmingham 1934. They remain in their original presentation box, retailed in India by P. Orr & Sons Ltd., Goldsmiths and Silversmiths in Madras and Rangoon. Founded in 1849, P. Orr & Sons was Madras' leading jeweller and silversmith.
Superb condition, each measuring 1 7/8" x 1 1/2" x 1", weighing a combined 50.9 Grams / 1.64 Troy Ounces. The box measures 5 1/4" x 3" x 2 1/2".
18 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
A Quality Online Collection Of Fine Antique Smalls With Free Worldwide Shipping From London, England
FREE Worldwide Registered Airmail Directly From London, England