A wonderfully decorative biscuit box, the frame made from EPNS (Electro-Plated Nickel Silver) and fully marked by the Birmingham silversmith, Arnold E Williams, it stands on four pretty feet.
The box itself is made from a hefty piece of English crystal beautifully hand-cut. The lid is decorated with an engine turned design and topped with a finial.
Dating to the late Victorian / early Edwardian era, around 1900/1910.
Excellent condition with a footprint measuring 5 1/4" and standing 10 1/2" tall to top of swing handle while upright.
14 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
A Quality Online Collection Of Fine Antique Smalls With Free Worldwide Shipping From London, England
FREE Worldwide Registered Airmail Directly From London, England