A pretty little ring box made from English sterling silver in the form of a dome top trunk, the lid featuring a figural village scene. The sides are beautifully decorated with a floral and foliate repousse design.
The hinged lid opens to reveal a gilded interior with a fitted configuration for three rings in an ice blue velvet.
The silver is fully hallmarked for the very collectible Chester assay office and the year 1910, late Edwardian in era. The makers mark is also present for George Nathan & Ridley Hayes.
Excellent condition measuring 2" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" tall.