“I object your Honor, Mr. Mason is making a mockery out his own client by saying he's not guilty of killing his sister's cousin’s wife.” Pictured for sale are 8 Perry Mason Mystery Paperback Books from 1956 and 1958. Here’s your chance to find out if any of Perry Mason's clients did murder a friend, a lover, a neighbor, or that cheating wife. Will Perry Mason finally loose a case? From the pen of Erle Stanley Garner I bring you the world's most recognized fictional lawyer, Perry Mason, star of radio, movies, and television.
Listed below is each novel and the story line of each mystery. All eight paperback books are in very good condition. The covers on the books and the inside pages are all clean and bright. There is a four line company stamp and one or two words and a date written in blue ink inside the front cover of each book.
1. "The Case of the Moth-eaten Mink"; First printing in January, 1956, by Pocket Book, Incorporated, Book Number 1107. Inside the Keymont Hotel Perry finds one man already dead and that a pretty waitress had disappeared. Can Perry stop the killer or will the body count rise?
2. "The Case of the Hesitant Hostess"; First printing in September, 1956, by Pocket Book, Incorporated, Book Number 1127. Had Perry been double-crossed? He knew Mrs. Lavina was a clever liar and his witness against her just disappears before going into court. What Next?
3. "The Case of the Velvet Claws"; The 31st printing in November, 1956, by Pocket Book, Incorporated, Book Number 2073. The beautiful wide-eyed innocent, saucy flirt Eva Griffin swore to the police that the voice she heard in her husband's room just before the shot was fired was Perry Mason's. Who's going to defend Perry?
4. "The Case of the Lucky Legs"; The 34th printing in November, 1956, Book Number 2106. The case of the beauty contest winner with long sexy legs(Lucky Legs) that lead to a swirl of swindles and finally murder that both Perry Mason and Paul Drake find very alluring.
5. "The Case of the Black-Eyed Blonde"; The 8th printing in November, 1956, by Pocket Book, Incorporated, Book Number 2792. Perry Mason's flashlight moved across the body of a blonde lying on the ground with a hole in the back of her head. Della asked, “what's next?” Just then a police car pulled up to the curb. Lieutenant Tragg jumps out, “caught you in the act Mason, explain yourself, and it better be good.”
6. "The Case of the Sun Bather's Diary"; The 1st printing in April, 1958, a Cardinal Edition published by Pocket Books, Incorporated, Book Number C-268. “Mr. Mason, I've been robbed”. “Of what?” Perry asked as she stood in front of him with not enough cloths on to cover a postage stamp. An armored truck heist, his client with a knife in his back, and what else, Perry being charged with murder!
7. "The Case of the Half-Wakened Wife"; The 3rd printing in March, 1958, a Cardinal Edition published by Pocket Books, Incorporated, Book Number C-283. A rich playboy's yacht is the scene of the playboy’s death after he fell overboard and disappeared under the water. Perry's not sure if the playboy’s wife is guilty or just maybe the playboy’s missing body is a ghost trying to frame his sexy wife.
8. "The Case of the Lazy Lover" The 1st printing in March, 1958, a Cardinal Edition published by Pocket Books, Incorporated, Book Number C-285. Millionaire Bertrand Allred loved spreading ugly stories about his beautiful wife, her lover, her provocative daughter, and his wife's sleazy friends. Perry asked, “Who killed the gossiping husband and why is his wife charged with his murder?”
There's nothing better than curling up in your favorite chair on a cold dark rainy night and reading whether Perry Mason, Della, and Paul Drake can solve another chilling mystery before turning the last page of the book. A cool gift or birthday present for anyone who loved watching Perry Mason on TV in the 1950’s and 1960’s, and even now.
~Make Us An Offer!~Making Childhood Memories Come True is Our Specialty!~God Bless Our Vets!~
Postage Discount,$3-$12 Off,on Regular Priced Items Only! Need a Gift? Our Shop Has The Best Gifts Ever!