This is a lovely silver (sterling) pendant, set with jargoons, and a wonderful, natural, baroque pearl. Jargoons (white zircons) were used as a diamond substitute during Georgian and Victorian times, and later, and they were sort of an upgrade from paste. The zircons were harder, and they refracted the light better than did the paste. This pendant is circa 1870. It has its own silver chain. measuring a little over 17 inches long. The pendant itself measures 1 and 1/4 inches North to South,and 1 inch East to West. The pendant is in excellent condition. Here is the opportunity to get the look of early diamonds without paying the price!