This nice early 1900's American Patriotic Tin measures 9 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 3 1/2" . It had a painted blue attached handle. The Tin held a "Fancy Assortment" 2 lb. of "Sunshine Biscuits" from New York, N.Y. Made in the U.S.A. The top has a great graphic of the Liberty Bell. The eight sides depict scenes of American History. Condition is vintage good. Lid and handle work well. It does show some scratches, age wear, and rust areas. Pretty clean on the inside with some rust spots. No major dents. Octagon shape with eight side panels depicting American History. Following is a list of the history panels.
1. Discovery of Gold in Calf. 1848
2. The adoption of the Constitution 1787
3 The Discovery of the Columbia River 1790
4. Paul Revere's Ride 1775
5. Washington and Rochambeau at Mt. Vernon 1781
6. The Pilgrims going to Church 1620
7. Race Between the Natchez and the Eclipse 1830
8. The Attack on the Supply Wagon 1875
15 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
ENTICING SALE, SALE, SALE !!! Antiques and Collectible Treasures from the past at reasonable prices.
MOST ITEMS ARE REDUCED OR ON SALE ! Pottery, china, glassware, silver, decorating accessories.