This is a grouping of eleven Dresser Scarf pieces for one price. Found in a box from an older home estate sale, these items have been packed away for years. All have embroidered work. All in good vintage condition. They were probably made in the early 1900's.
1. Scarf 28" x 10", Embroidered Baskets of Flowers with Pink Rick Rack trim.
2. Three piece Scarfs , White with Embroidered white flowers. Two 12"x7 and one 12" x 5". Three tiny stain spots.
3. Two Oval Scarfs 13" x 8 1/2", Embroidered multicolored flowers with blue trim
One Oval 16 1/2" x 7" (same as above) has one tear in blue trim
4. One white oval 15" x 12" Scarf with Embroidered Flowers
5. Two light beige 12" x 11" circular pieces with Embroidered pink and blue flowers
6. One 8 1/2" x 10" scarf with Blue and Pink Embroidered with one small stain spot
19 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
ENTICING SALE, SALE, SALE !!! Antiques and Collectible Treasures from the past at reasonable prices.
MOST ITEMS ARE REDUCED OR ON SALE ! Pottery, china, glassware, silver, decorating accessories.