This Franciscan earthenware line was first produced in 1934 by Gladding, McBean, & Co. The company has changed hands several times over the years. In 1963 it became the Interpace Corporation, then in 1979 was sold to Wedgwood.
This serving bowl has the Interpace Franciscan Earthenware logo from the 1960's. The pattern is called Autumn Leaves. The background is actually an off white color with teeny dark speckles although it looks more white in the photos. The leaves are done in browns, yellows, greens and blues.
The divided serving bowl measures 13.75" from handle to handle and 6.5" wide, and is 2" deep. The bowl appears to have never been used. excellent condition.
10 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Great collectibles, friendly service, careful packing and quick shipping. Purrfect!!
Check out our sales for great bargains!