This Franciscan earthenware line was first produced in 1934 by Gladding, McBean, & Co. The company has changed hands several times over the years. In 1963 it became the Interpace Corporation, then in 1979 was sold to Wedgwood.
This platter has the Interpace Franciscan Earthenware logo from the 1960's. The pattern is called Autumn Leaves. The background is actually an off white color with teeny dark speckles although it looks more white in the photos. The leaves are done in browns, yellows, greens and blues. The platter measures 13.5" long and 10.5" wide. It is in excellent condition, appearing to have been used very little. No chips or cracks.