Awesome set of eight black onyx Indiana Glass mugs feature a tavern bar scene with a bar maid serving customers.
Tiara Glass was marketed by Tiara Exclusives of Dunkirk, Indiana, USA through home-parties between 1970 and 1998. The offices of Tiara Exclusives were adjacent to the Indiana Glass Company, both companies belonged to the Lancaster Colony Corporation. Indiana Glass made a very large volume of the glassware for Tiara. Before and after the closure of the Indiana Glass hand shop, Tiara glass was also made by other glass works including Fenton Art Glass and L.E.Smith. They measure approx. 6" tall. This set was made by Indiana Glass Co for Tiara Exclusives. The mold for these was originally owned by Federal glass from 1940 to 1955.