"Tom Mix Western" comic, published by Fawcett. Issue number 36, volume 6, published December 1950. Tom Mix (1880 – 1940) was Hollywood's first Western star and appeared in 291 primarily silent films between 1909 and 1935.
Interior scans are of random pages.
CONDITIONS: I'm not an expert at comic grading, but I'm calling this one "good" to "very good"
- No missing or loose pages
- Bottom staple off center with a tear. There doesn't appear to be a top staple. There isn't a tear out, just a single hole. Perhaps a publishing error
- A pencil-written "M" above title
- I can feel a slight spine roll
- Some crease marks on front cover
Shipped carded and bagged (poly)