The Fostoria Glass Company was built in 1887 at Fostoria, Ohio, but by 1891 had moved to Moundsville, West Virginia where it remained until operations ceased in 1986. By the late 1930's Fostoria was recognized as the largest producer of handmade glassware in the world. This simple and graceful "Century" pattern was produced from 1949 until 1985. These four (4-Pc place settings) consist of a 8 1/4" luncheon plate, 4 3/4" sauce dish, cup and saucer. There are no cracks, chips, nicks or repairs. There are 3 sets of 4 available.