The "Button Panels" pattern was first advertised by the Northwood Glass factory in 1899. It was also featured by the Dugan Glass Company and Coudersport Tile & Ornamental Glass Company between 1900 and 1904, where is was called "Shadow".
This lovely footed, ruffled bowl consists of four raised exterior vertical pillars forming four panels with horizontal threading and optic diamond design. The gently flared and ruffled border incorporates the opalescent coloring with the blue glass body. The bowl measures 7 1/2" across and 3 3/8" in height with no cracks, chips or repairs; near mint.
15 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Bry's Antiques, an "ADOPTION AGENCY" for ANTIQUE & VINTAGE items to enjoy or give as gifts.
Christmas is fast approaching. Over 2400 jewelry, porcelain, glass and other great gift items from which to choose.