The Jefferson Glass Company was in existence from 1900 - 1933, first in Steubenville, Ohio and after 1907 in Follansbee, West Virginia.
The Jefferson Glass Company acquired the Chippendale design from Benjamin Jacobs who became the general manager in 1907. The design was originally created by the Ohio Flint Glass Company for whom Mr Jacobs had worked. This set of 6 Chippendale pattern individual salt dishes, (there are only four in the first photo), were made between 1907 and 1918. The shape resembles a trophy with double handles, scalloped top, paneled bowl and six-sided pedestal base. The salts measure 3 5/8" from handle-to-handle, 2 1/4" in height and are marked "Krys-Tol". which was the company trademark used during this period of time. There are no cracks, chips or repairs. Great pattern.