The Jefferson Glass Company was in existence from 1900 - 1933, first in Steubenville, Ohio and after 1907 in Follansbee, West Virginia. Opalescent patterns were only made during the 1901 - 1907 time-frame. This "Meander" pattern was introduced by Jefferson Glass, and later made by Northwood in carnival glass. The center, sides and spade feet are decorated with a stippled, embossed design of either three or five leaves; the opalescent fluted top forms stylized blossoms with stems extending downward. Found in opalescent colors of white, blue and green. It measures 8 1/2" across and 3 1/2" in height. There are no cracks, chips or repairs.
Jefferson Glass "Meander" Pattern Blue Opalescent Footed Fluted Bowl