The Jefferson Glass Company was in existence from 1900 - 1933, first in Steubenville, Ohio and after 1907 in Follansbee, West Virginia. Opalescent patterns were only made during the 1901 - 1907 time-frame. This "Ruffles & Rings with Daisy Band" footed bowl was introduced by Jefferson Glass in 1906 and also ended up in the Northwood orbit of patterns. A lovely design of entwined circles, ruffled ribbons and opalescent banding of daisies along the top edge. It rests on three curled shell feet. Found in opalescent colors of white, blue and green. It measures 8 1/4" across and 3 3/8" in height. There are no cracks, chips or repairs.