Beyer & Bock founded a porcelain decorating company in 1890 in Volkstedt, Thuringia, Prussia. The Prussia - Royal Rudolstadt trademark was registered about 1905.
This lovely charger plate, circa 1910, is decorated with a transfer pattern of three large clusters of luscious white grapes suspended from leaf laden vines in shades of autumn red, green, gold and tan, against a creamy background highlighted with hues of rosy pink. The clusters of grapes are connected by garlands of smaller grape and leaf bunches. The gently scalloped and embossed border is trimmed with gold gilt.
The charger measures 12 3/4" across and is stamped in green with a crown over "B" within a shield and "Prussia - Royal Rudolstadt". There are no cracks, chips or repairs; some very minor gold wear. Lovely charger.