Ralph Polcini who immigrated to the United States from Italy founded the Leading Jewelry Manufacturing Company in Mamaroneck, New York in 1911. The Ledo mark was used from 1948 to approximately 1963. This graceful and time-less designed brooch incorporates scrolls and ribbons of clear rhinestones set in silver-tone backing surrounding creamy white faux pearls of various sizes. The brooch measures 2" in length and 1 1/4" in width and is stamped "Ledo". Near mint condition with sparkling sets and natural looking pearls.