This item from The Wright Glitz is now SOLD.
More from The Wright Glitz
1940's McClelland Barclay Purple Rhinestone Brooch
This wonderful vintage brooch is signed McClelland Barclay. This brooch was made in the 1940's as the company was in business from 1935 to 1943. The brooch is a gold tone metal set with purple and clear rhinestones, the clear rhinestones are set in a silver tone metal. A very beautiful brooch that measures 2-1/2" x 2-1/4"
This brooch and other McClelland Barclay is shown in many books like: - Collecting Costume Jewelry 202 - The basics of Dating Jewelry - 1935 – 1980 - Second Edition - Julia C. Carroll
- Miller’s Costume Jewelry - How to Compare and Value - Steven Miners
- Classic American Costume Jewelry - Identification and Value Guide - Jacqueline Rehman
- Collecting Rhinestone & Colored Jewelry - Expanded and Updated fourth Edition - Maryanne Dolan
- Warman’s Jewelry 3rd Edition - A fully illustrated Identification - And Price Guide to 18th, 19th and 20th - Century Fine and Costume Jewelry - Christie Romero
- Costume Jewelry - Judith Miller
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: Purple, Size: 2-1/2" x 2-1/4"
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
A shop for those with a passion for vintage costume jewelry and other beautiful things!
My pledge is to work hard and honestly to help you satisfy your passion for vintage jewelry and treasures!