Nephrite Carving, "Natural".
• Shape: Cherries
• Color: Earth Tone White
• Measurements: 63.0mm (Height) x 30.5mm (Width) x 28.0mm (Depth)
• Weight: 53.20g
• Centuries Old
• Very Good Condition
• 100% is Perfect Condition
• We rate the condition this Centuries Old Carving a 96%
• There are some minor chips and abrasions on some of the finer details of the Carving
• There is a small chip about halfway up on the right side of the primary image (on the "stem"). It is not very noticeable, and has no sharp edges. It also visible in the fourth image.
• There is a very small chip/abrasion about halfway up the left side in images 2 & 5.
• The top of the Carving is lighter in person than in the images.
We have seen Jade Carvings of this Quality (and even of lesser quality) sell for $4000-$6000 in the Sotheby's Hong Kong Auction House.
This Antique Nephrite Carving was acquired from the inventory of Jade Panther Jewelers (a store in Greenwich Village, NYC, in the 1960s).
(Comment: This Jadeite piece has not be gemologically tested to determine if the color is natural. We are selling it as is. However if you wish to have it tested before purchasing and YOU are willing to pay for the GIA or IGI certification report we will gladly accommodate the request. The report with round trip insured shipping costs about $100 to $140+- depending upon the piece and the speed of the shipping. Usually takes about 2 or 3 weeks.) (2nd Comment- I am 99% certain it's Natural)
If you want to use a different shipping method than the one provided, please email or call us.
Antique White Nephrite Carving (Cherries)
$2,999 40% Off
You save $1,199
USPS Priority Mail
|Est. Sales Tax:||$0.00 USD|