For your consideration, coming from a recent private sale... in a smoke free home!
Used, working, tested with film and looking beautiful... a 1953-1954, 120 film, TLR camera ROLLEICORD Mod IV, K3D - Body Serial number # 1351619 produced from August 1953 / September 1954 among 46.500 units manufactured during this period.
** ITEM SPECIFICS:
● Brand: Rollei
● Lens: Schneider Kreuznach Xenar 1:3,5/75
● Color: Black
● Film Format: 6x6
● Model: Twin Lens Reflex, Waist Level Finder
● Serial number: IV # 1351619
● Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany, during 1953-54
** FIVE EXTRAS INCLUDED:
● 1 ● Rolleicord original leather camera case with removable front - in used condition but sturdy - & long strap (Included in photos 1 and 2)
● 2 ● Rollei alu twin lens cap (Included in photos 1 and 10)
● 3 ● Set of Franke & Heidecke Rollei Filters & Lenses In Original Leather Case as described below (Included in photos 1, 2 and 3).
● 4 ● Vintage Retro Gossen (German Brand) Sixtomat mod. Camera Photography Color Finder / Light Meter (White & Gold) with original leather case & snake chain strap. Cosmetically in fair condition. TESTED: Does NOT function perfectly NOR measures accurate. The meter shows signs of prior use. Some scuff marks and scratches. Works without batteries. This is a cool piece... sold with the whole package AS IS! (Included in photos 1 and 2)
● 5 ● Vintage tripod circa 1950's-60's s described below (Included in the last two photos). It's a fantastic piece of mechanical artistry, and of how thing used to be done around here
** TECHNICAL DETAILS FOR THE CAMERA:
● Taking Lens (4 elements): Kreuznach Xenar 3,5/75mm, Schneider, Bayonet 1
● Finder lens: Zeiss Heidosmat 3,2/75mm, Bayonet 1. Non interchangeable focusing screen. Parallax control.
● Shutter: Synchro Compur MX, 1 - 1/500 sec., B, X-sync.
● Film: 120 for 12 exp. 6x6.
● Film Transportation: winding lever with auto stop on first exposure, exposure counter for exposures 1-12.
● Dimensions without original leather case: 9.7x9.9x14.2cm.
● Weight without original leather case: 830 grams.
The close-up varies between focal distance 12.5" - 39.5"., hence ideal for portraits.
** TECHNICAL CONDITION OF THE CAMERA:
Pre-owned, only one owner, this camera has been stored in a closet for the last 50 years. It was serviced and is in excellent working, optical and mechanical order with clean & clear lenses. The speeds are accurate to the eye and ear. It was tested with film by a brand expert. Cosmetic condition of the body is beautiful - near mint, do have a look at all pictures to judge the cosmetic condition. The camera is being sold in original, "AS IS" condition.
** EXTRA 3 ** DESCRIPTION: Set of Franke & Heidecke Rollei Filters & Lenses In Original Leather Case. There are 10 items in total and they include:
1x Lens Hood Shade
2x Rolleinar / 1&2
2x Rolleiparkeil / 1&2
1x Rolleisoft 0
2x Gelb-Mittel / Grün (Green for green foliage) / Gelb (Yellow to darken blue skies)
2x Rollei-Rôt (Red) / Blau (Blue)
This is a superb set of filters, Bayonet 1 for Rolleicord or Rolleiflex TLR Cameras equipped with f/3.5 Tessar or Xenar lenses also fitting in Minolta Autocord, and TLR series from Yashicamat. The filters are all in good condition with only light cleaning needed before use.
The case is in very good condition with very minor wear to the folds and edges. The 'Rollei F&H' embossed shield on the front is just about readable and it has Germany embossed on the rear.
** EXTRA 5 ** DESCRIPTION: Vintage tripod is a Quick-Set Inc. "Whitehall Deluxe Elevator 'Travelite' ". Made in Skokie, Illinois. Model: ETR-1 . Design Patent: 176471. It's in very good condition, with the original box as pictured in the two last photos. From the looks of it, I don't think it was seldom used... the leg tips aren't even scuffed. Vacuum-plated aluminum ..it's amazing. Weighs 2.5 pounds and telescopes from 14" to 58".
• 4-section locking legs..only takes a 1/2 turn to work them.
• 2-section column
• A hand-crank gear-drive elevator
• 4-way adjustable camera plate, and up to 12 positions.
** FINAL COMMENTS / RECOMMENDATIONS: Never use force when handling this old camera.
If you have the intention to use this vintage camera, do download a manual for this specific type, in your language, from the internet and read it carefully before using it, to avoid or prevent technical damage during use.
There are video’s on the internet, that show you how to use or open it.
Vintage analog cameras often have old fashion grease inside to make things work smooth, this type of grease can get thick through cold or age.
By cold, especially after shipping by air, do not directly start handling it, leave it at room temperature to get warmer.
The grease also might degenerate through age, this can happen at any, unpredictable moment. It will then need a service.
Furthermore... Notwithstanding the excellent current technical condition, the camera and extras are sold "AS IS".
Any vintage or antique analog camera, lens or accessory might need service at an unpredictable moment. Please do buy a new camera, not a collectors or used item, if you want guarantees as if it is new. I only sell collectors and/or used items.
If you are a photographer or camera collector, this is a great set. Please email me with any questions you may have, and thank you for stopping by. Looking forward to hearing from you soon...
** IMPORTANT NOTE: The item is located in Lisbon-PORTUGAL-EU ● It will be expertly packed using quality materials ● Handling, Shipping & Insurance costs will be added to the purchase total ● Please feel free to inquire about costs or ex-works option.
Vintage 1953 | SERVICED Rolleicord Mod IV, K3D | 6x6 camera | lens Xenar 75mm f3.5 + extras.
|Shipping:||Arrange with Seller|
|Insurance:||Arrange with Seller|
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|