This listing is for a FABULOUS vintage 14 K yellow Gold charm bracelet with 10 assorted charms. The bracelet is stamped "14 K" and the karat weight of each charm is listed below when marked. The unmarked charms test to be 14 Karat. Charms include:
1. Round medallion with crosses with unidentified hallmarks.
2. Classic Roman style building. Stamped 14 K.
3. Small round "tent" with pierced top and side walls, no mark found.
4. Round medallion with scalloped edge, engraved monogram "D S S" on front, engraved on reverse "Thrift Shop" and
dated "1969-1973". Stamped 14 K.
5. Round medallion with embossed flower on top, engraved on reverse "J-2 Wives, 69". Stamped 14 K.
6. Mosque. Stamped 14 K.
7. Locket with green stone front and blue stone back, unmarked.
8. Shoe with pierced design, no marks found.
9. Pipe, unmarked.
10. Large pierced top charm with blue crystal insert, unmarked.
Dimensions: Measures 7 1/4" long. Weighs 75 grams.
Condition: The bracelet and all 10 charms are in excellent Estate condition with no noted flaws and reflecting minimal signs of normal wear.
2 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List