1955-56 hard plastic, molded lash, straight leg walker Vogue Ginny doll. She is wearing a turquoise blue felt coat #6186 shown on page 155 of the Collectors Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen & Stover, 2nd edition, purple cover. Please read description and condition of doll and clothing below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description. No odor and my home is smoke-free.
• Blush to her cheeks but a little uneven;
• Blue eyes that open and close with assistance;
• Painted brown eyebrows with molded upper eyelashes;
• Lovely full auburn dynel flip wig with bangs;
• Walking mechanism works nicely allowing the head to turn side to side.
• Arms retain original rubber band stringing and are loose;
• No cracks or splits to the body. No shoulder seam splits. Body is very clean;
• Body is marked "GINNY Vogue Dolls"
• All fingers and toes are present;
• No odor.
• (1956) #6186 turquoise felt coat shown on page 155 (black & white photo) of The Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen and Stover, 2nd edition, purple cover. Turquoise felt with black velvet trim and a flower applique. Coat is missing tag. Intact snap at front. Color is vivid with no fading. No stains. Some weakened areas of the felt more noticeable when held to a light;
• Medford, Mass tagged white dress. Pink ties at back. Nice and white with no yellowing. No holes;
• Natural horsehair straw hat with flower trim and black velvet ribbon around the crown. No damage;
• White panties with nice elastic to the waist. Not original to the outfit. No holes or stains;
• Black marked "Ginny" vinyl shoes with heels. White rayon socks. Both very nice.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS AS THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. WHILE I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS SO THAT YOU CAN FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF CONDITION.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Ginny Doll