LOVELY, 1955 hard plastic, molded lash, straight leg walker Vogue Ginny doll. She is wearing a tagged "Medford, Mass" CRISP dress #43 from the Tiny Miss series shown on page 138 of the Collectors Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen & Stover, 2nd edition, purple cover. She is in lovely condition with lovely facial coloring. Please read description and condition of doll and clothing below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
• Lovely rosy blush to her cheeks with no cheek rubs;
• Blue eyes that open and close. Needs assistance to open and close;
• Painted brown eyebrows with molded upper eyelashes;
• Full brunette dynel braided wig;
• Walking mechanism works nicely allowing the head to turn side to side.
• Arms retain original rubber band stringing and are loose;
• No cracks or splits to the body. No shoulder seam splits. Body is clean with no stains;
• Body is marked "GINNY Vogue Dolls"
• All fingers and toes are present;
• No odor.
#43 TINY MISS DRESS:
• (1955) #43 Tiny Miss dress shown on page 138 of The Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen and Stover, 2nd edition, purple cover.
• Navy blue polished cotton dress with a white organdy bib trimmed with lace. Red velvet sash at the waist that ties at the back. Organdy is
nice and clean. No stains or holes. No fading and color is even all the way around. Clean hook and eye back closure;
• Medford, Mass. tag;
• Navy blue cotton bloomers with nice elastic at the waist and leg openings. Excellent condition with no holes or stains;
• Ginny red felt hat but not original to this outfit. Nice condition but has a small hole. Replace elastic chin strap;
• Red marked "Ginny" vinyl shoes with heels and white socks. Both are in excellent condition. Ginny socks are very nice.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS AS THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. WHILE I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS SO THAT YOU CAN FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF CONDITION.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Ginny Doll
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Adorable 1955 MLW Vintage Vogue Ginny Doll #43 Tiny Miss Dress Rosy Cheeks
$129 USD SOLD