All original 1955 vintage, hard plastic, straight leg walker, Nancy Ann Muffie doll. She is wearing a 1955 Muffie dress #505-3 from Gay Cotton Prints shown on page 86 of The Muffie Puzzle Almost Solved book by Lillian Roth and Heather Browning Maciak. Please read description and condition of doll below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
• Lovely red painted mouth. Light darkening to face;
• Harder to find brown sleep eyes that open and close with assistance. Molded eyelashes with no chips on the eyelids. Painted upper lashes
and eyebrows. Some minor fading;
• Original brunette dynel pony tail with lots of curls. Replaced back ribbon;
• Walking mechanism works nicely with the head turning side to side when legs are moved;
• Original rubber band stringing to arms. Arms hold a pose nicely;
• No seam splits or shoulder splits. No cracks or stains;
• All fingers and toes are present;
• Marked "Story Book Dolls California Muffie" on her back.
• 1955 Muffie doll dress. Lilac chambray skirt and lilac floral print on bodice. Lilac trim with lilac lace edging the sleeves and the neck. Attached white lace edged petticoat. White painted intact snap on the backside. CONDITION: Excellent condition with no holes to the dress. Even coloring all the way around. No fading. Fabric is crisp. White painted back snap well secured. No stains to the dress;
• White panties with elastic at the waist. Lace trim around the legs. CONDITION: No holes. A few light stains;
• Original flat Muffie white vinyl shoes. Shoes are nice. Purple rayon socks have no holes or runs.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS AS THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. WHILE I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS SO THAT YOU CAN FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF CONDITION.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Muffie Doll