Beautiful 1952 strung Vogue Ginny doll "Becky" #62 Debutante Series shown on page 107 of The Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen & Stover, 2nd edition, purple cover. NO ODOR and my home is smoke-free. Please read description and condition of doll and outfit below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
• Beautiful doll with lovely rosy cheek coloring with no rubs. A few tiny marks on one cheek;
• Brown root beer sleep eyes that will open and close with assistance;
• Perfect painted defined auburn eyebrows and eyelashes. No fading;
• Original full blonde flip wig with bangs. Very soft and full. Some fly away hairs;
• Excellent body with no cracks or splits. Some light spots one one shoulder. Doll has original rubber band stringing but arms have been
restrung. Arms will hold a pose. Can stand on her own. I have not cleaned the body. She is pretty clean. I will leave any cleaning up to the
• All fingers and toes are present;
• Marked on back "Vogue Doll".
• Tagged 1952 dress "Becky" #62 Debutante series shown on page 107. Organdy pinafore dress with embroidered flowers. Light pink taffeta across the top and shoulders. White lace trim on the shoulder straps. Light pink taffeta underskirt. Hook and eye back closure with some rust. CONDITION: No holes to the dress. No splitting to the organdy. Fading to the taffeta across the bodice band and shoulder straps. Taffeta under skirt has fading. Dress appears to have been laundered. No stains.
• Pink taffeta bloomers with elastic at the waist and legs. Elastic still has stretch to it at the waist and legs but not tight. No holes but a few very light stains. Not bad in my opinion;
• Hat is not original to this dress but is a factory original from the same period. Cream Felt with ruched pink ribbon along the front. Light pink ribbon chin ties. CONDITION: Excellent with no holes, tears or splits. Pretty clean
• White center snap shoes with smooth bottoms. Repair to snap on one shoe. Pink rayon socks with no holes.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS AS THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. WHILE I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS SO THAT YOU CAN FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF CONDITION.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Ginny Doll