1955 vintage, hard plastic, straight leg walker, Nancy Ann Muffie doll. She is wearing #504-3 from the Gay Cotton Prints series. Please read description and condition of doll below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
• Lovely red painted mouth;
• Blue grey sleep eyes that open and close easily. Molded eyelashes with no chips on the eyelids. Painted upper lashes and eyebrows. Some
• Original synthetic honey blonde pony tail. Replaced back ribbon. Very full and shiny;
• Walking mechanism works nicely with the head turning side to side when legs are moved;
• Arms have been restrung and hold a pose;
• No seam splits or shoulder splits. No cracks. Very nice clean body but some fading as shown in the photos;
• All fingers and toes are present;
• Marked "Story Book Dolls California Muffie" on her back.
• 1955 GAY COTTON PRINTS #504-3 shown on page 86 The Muffie Puzzle Almost Solved book by Lillian Roth & Heather Browning Maciak.
• Tan and orange harlequin cotton print dress. Diamond print cotton skirt with an orange failletone bodice trimmed in blue braid. Attached white lace edged petticoat. White painted back snap on the backside. CONDITION: There are no holes or stains to the dress. No fading. Even coloring all the way around. Back snap has paint wear and there is a very small area where the top portion of the snap has pulled away from the fabric. Can easily be repaired with a little fabric glue;
• Pink taffeta panties with elastic at the waist. Elastic has relaxed. Lace trim around the legs. CONDITION: No holes;
• Unmarked black vinyl shoes with heels. Shoes are nice. White rayon socks have no holes or runs.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS AS THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. WHILE I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS SO THAT YOU CAN FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF CONDITION.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Muffie Doll