Lovely antique doll dress made of cotton. I do not know what size doll this will fit so read measurements below. Dress was white but has aged to an ivory color. Blouson bodice with rows of tucks at the front and back. It has a fitted waist trimmed with insert lace. Ivory colored ruffled lace at the neckline. Set-in sleeves with insert lace for threading ribbon and fine lace at the cuff. Skirt is gathered for fullness with two rows of vertical loopy lace. Gathered ruffle along the hem with loopy lace trim at the top and fine cotton lace trim along the bottom edge. Four matching buttons and button holes on the backside for closure. Very sweet dress in WONDERFUL CONDITION. Please read condition and measurements below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
CONDITION: Excellent condition with no holes or splits. One tiny hole on the lace trim of one sleeve otherwise excellent. Age toning to the fabric making it more of a creamy ivory. Has not been laundered. No odor. My home is smoke-free. While I make every effort to describe my items to the best of my ability I encourage you to look at all of the photos so that you can form your own opinion of condition.
• 12 1/4 in. total length, shoulder to hem;
• 4 3/8 in. shoulder to bottom of waist;
• 3 3/4 in. across the chest measured from the back, under the arms, flat and closed;
• 5 in. across the waist measured flat and closed;
• 3 3/4 in. across the shoulders measured flat and closed;
• 1 7/8 in. across the neckline, flat and closed;
• 1 1/2 in. across the armholes measured flat;
• 3 1/2 in. sleeve length measured under the arm and includes lace;
• 1 1/2 in. across the sleeve cuff opening measured flat.
3 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Shop for Fine Antiques and Collectibles