Lovely 1953 strung vintage Vogue Ginny doll with high cheek color. She is CHERYL #44 of the Tiny Miss series shown on page 117 of The Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen and Stover, 2nd edition, purple cover. NO ODOR and my home is smoke-free. WONDERFUL CONDITION! Please read description and condition of doll and outfit below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
• 1952 hard plastic strung Ginny doll;
• Lovely facial coloring with high color rosy cheeks. Tiny cheek rub on one cheek;
• Brown root beer sleep eyes that open and close with assistance at time. No chips on the eyelids;
• Lovely painted auburn eyebrows and eyelashes. NO GREEN. Some light fading to eyelashes on one eye;
• ORIGINAL Tosca dynel flip wig with bangs. Very full and soft. Some fly-away hairs;
• Excellent body with no cracks or splits. Doll body has been restrung but the arms retain its original rubber band stringing. Arms hold a pose
nicely. Body is clean although I have not cleaned her;
• All fingers and toes are present;
• Marked "Vogue Dolls" on back.
• Lovely tagged 1953 "CHERYL" #44 of the Tiny Miss series;
• Blue taffeta pinafore dress with pleated taffeta band at the skirt hem, silver braid trim on cap sleeves and skirt band. Clean hook and eye
back closure with no rust. DRESS CONDITION: Excellent with no holes or tears to the dress. Pleated trim is excellent. Dress fabric is crisp with
even coloring all the way around;
• Matching blue taffeta bloomers with nice elastic at the waist and leg openings. No holes or stains;
• Original open crown horsehair hat decorated with a spray of pink flowers. Elastic chin strap. HAT CONDITION: Excellent with no tears or
breaks. Nice elasticity to the chin strap;
• Light blue satin slipper tie shoes with fuzzy soles. No damage. Some minor light stains but not bad in my opinion.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS AS THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. WHILE I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS SO THAT YOU CAN FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF CONDITION.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Ginny Doll
8 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Shop for Fine Antiques and Collectibles