Lovely 1952 strung vintage Vogue Ginny doll with perfect high cheek color. She wearing the 1952 BEACH outfit from the Sports series shown on page 108 of The Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen and Stover, 2nd edition, purple cover. This is one of my favorite outfits. I have several in different colors and prefer the short bobbed hair. Outfit is tagged. NO ODOR and my home is smoke-free. WONDERFUL CONDITION! Please read description and condition of doll and outfit below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description. Additional photos upon request.
• 1952 hard plastic strung Ginny doll;
• Lovely facial coloring with high color rosy cheeks. NO RUBS;
• Blue sleep eyes that open and close with assistance. No chips on the eyelids;
• Lovely painted blonde eyebrows and eyelashes. NO GREEN;
• ORIGINAL blonde bobbed dynel wig with bangs. Very nice. Some fly-away hairs;
• Excellent body with no cracks or splits. Doll body has original rubber band stringing. Will stand on her own. Arms hold a pose nicely only
when dressed. Body needs a little cleaning as I have not cleaned her. Small area at the neck with dark marks. Not visible but need to mention
• All fingers and toes are present;
• Marked "Vogue Dolls" on back.
• Lovely tagged 1952 "BEACH" #44 of the Sports series;
• Green print three-piece midriff set consisting of shorts, halter top and skirt. Halter ties in the back. Shorts have nice elastic at the waist. Skirt
ties in the front. CONDITION: All pieces are in very good condition with no holes or tears. Light fading to the front of the shorts near the
crotch. Appears to have been laundered as there is light green bleeding to the white fabric trim along the bottom of the halter and shorts;
• Original matching sunhat with green felt anchor at the front. HAT CONDITION: Excellent with no tears or breaks;
• Original green oil cloth slip on shoes. Some wear and fading. They tend to slip off. I have this outfit in 2 versions and both of their shoes slip
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS AS THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. WHILE I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS SO THAT YOU CAN FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF CONDITION.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Ginny Doll
5 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Shop for Fine Antiques and Collectibles