1955 Vintage, straight leg walker, Nancy Ann Muffie doll. She is wearing #608-3 from the Favorite Fashions series. Please read description and condition of doll below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
• Red painted mouth;
• Blue grey sleep eyes that open and close easily. Molded eyelashes with no chips on the eyelids. Painted upper lashes with some light fading.
• Original full brunette saran braided wig with bangs;
• Walking mechanism works nicely with the head turning side to side when legs are moved;
• Arms have been restrung and hold a pose;
• No seam splits or shoulder splits. No cracks. Very nice clean body;
• All fingers and toes are present;
• Marked "Story Book Dolls California Muffie" on her back.
• 1955 FAVORITE FASHIONS #608-3 shown on page 86 The Muffie Puzzle Almost Solved book by Lillian Roth & Heather Browning Maciak.
• Rose organdy dress trimmed with gold and looped royal blue braid across the bodice, edging the sleeves and on the skirt. Attached rose
colored taffeta petticoat. Back snaps are missing and replaced with other snaps. CONDITION: There are no holes or stains to the dress. No
fading. Even coloring all the way around. Back snap has been replaced;
• White Muffie panties with elastic at the waist. Elastic has relaxed around the waist;
• Unmarked white vinyl Muffie shoes with no heels and flat bottoms. Shoes are nice. Socks have no holes or runs but a little stretched.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS AS THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. WHILE I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE PHOTOS SO THAT YOU CAN FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF CONDITION.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Muffie Doll
4 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Shop for Fine Antiques and Collectibles