BEAUTIFUL 1953 tagged strung Vogue Ginny doll MISTRESS MARY #54 of the Fable and Bride series pictured on page 199 of the Collectors Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen and Stover, 2nd edition, purple cover. Nice rosy cheeks!! Please read doll and clothing description below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
• Strung Vogue Ginny with lovely rosy cheeks. No cheek rubs;
• Painted defined blonde eyelashes and eyebrows with no GREEN. Some minor faded eyelashes but not bad in my opinion. Probably not
worth mentioning but I do for accuracy;
• Original full blonde dynel flip wig with bangs. Very soft and full;
• Body is clean with no splits, cracks or stains. Two tiny dark dots on inside thigh of each leg. Small and again not worth mentioning. No odor;
• Back marked "Vogue Dolls";
• All fingers and toes present.
MISTRESS MARY OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
• It is #54 MISTRESS MARY from the Fable and Bride Series and is pictured on page 119 of the Collectors Encyclopedia of Vogue Dolls by Izen
and Stover, purple cover.
• The dress is a strong blue taffeta with pleated net lace edging on the hem and attached pantalettes. Three clusters of flowers trim the skirt
hem. Hook and eye back closure with no rust. Crisp tag. CONDITION: No holes or tears. Stain on one side of the skirt and a pink stain on the
other side of the skirt. Never washed. Fabric is crisp and stiff. Crisp tag. Hook and eye closure has no rust;
• Open crown horsehair hat trimmed with a cluster of flowers. Nice elastic chin strap. CONDITION: Excellent with no holes or breaks.
• White oil cloth tie shoes with smooth soles. One shoe tie hole has a tear;
• Blue plastic watering can. Top handle has a crack at the center.
No odor and my home is smoke free. While I have described the condition of this item to the best of my ability I encourage you to look at all of the photos so that you can form your own opinion of condition.
MEASURES: 7 1/2 in. Ginny Doll
16 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Shop for Fine Antiques and Collectibles