This item from Alexander Antiques is now SOLD.
More from Alexander Antiques
Adorable factory made vintage doll dress. Dress is made of white organdy. I do not know what size doll this will fit so read measurements below. Dress has rows of white lace on the front bodice. Short puffy sleeves with lace along the top and elastic at the edge. Elastic is still very nice. Blue trim above the hemline. Two buttons and button holes on the back for closure. Very sweet dress. Please read condition and measurements below and look at all of the photos as they are an important part of the description.
CONDITION: Very good condition. A few small fabric pulls as shown in photos #4 and a spot on the back hemline as shown in the last photo. Not sure what the spot is from has it feels a little stiff. Otherwise, very good condition. Gently hand laundered, air dried and ironed with no starch. No odor. My home is smoke-free. While I make every effort to describe my items to the best of my ability I encourage you to look at all of the photos so that you can form your own opinion of condition.
• 10" total length, shoulder to hem;
• 7-1/2" across the chest measured from the back, under the armholes, flat and closed;
• 5-1/4" across the shoulders measured flat and closed;
• 2-1/2" across the neckline, flat and closed;
• 3" across the armholes measured flat;
• 1" sleeve length measured under the arm;
• 1-1/2" across the sleeve edge measured flat; 2" when stretched.
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Adorable Vintage Factory Original White Organdy Doll Dress
$18 USD SOLD
Shop for Fine Antiques and Collectibles