1) Starting left to right is a Horn. The horn is hand forged with a pierced metal design. The horn features copper wrapped in the center and the base has a red coral stone. The horn measures 18 1/4" long with a top diameter of 2 1/8" diameter. The base is 3 3/8" wide x 2 1/2" high. The red coral stone measures 3/8" in diameter.
2) Mongolian ceremonial 3-eyed mask. It is detailed in precious stones, featuring turquoise, lapis lazuli, red coral, black onyx, and bone/horn. It is missing one red coral stone and one lapis lazuli stone. This piece measures 8 1/8" long and is 6 3/4" wide and is approximately 1 1/2" in height.
3) Mongolian hand forged metal purse featuring turquoise stones and leather work. Base of the purse is 3 3/4" wide and is 3 3/4" high with bale. The purse unlatches and opens wit a pocket inside. The purse has (3) stones, the center stone is the largest at 1/2" diameter, the other two are 1/4" in diameter. The back of the purse features steel studs with (2) missing.The leather rope is approx. 8 1/2" long, with a detailed conch piece featuring a turquoise stone it is 1 1/4" in diameter.
4) Mongolian Medallion with orange coral and black onyx stone beads. This medallion measures 2 1/4" in diameter with bale. The beaded rope measures 4" long. The Medallion is 1/16" thick. Made possibly of brass.
5) Ceremonial beaded necklace with detailed stone box pendant. This piece features red coral, black onyx, turquoise and steel beads and unidentified beads. The necklace hangs approximately 18" long. The beads vary from 1 1/8" in diameter to 1/4" diameter. The pendant is intricately designed and measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square. There are pierced detailed filigree scroll patterns throughout. This pendant as seen in pictures has a removable bottom.
6) White soap stone (possibly white jade) peaches tray. The left tip of the leaf is broke off. This piece measures 5 1/2" wide and 3 1/4" high and is 3/8" deep.
7) Large Mongolian Medallion with script. It measures 5" in diameter. The square in the middle is 1" x 1" in diameter, and approximately 1/8" thick.
8) Detailed Ceremonial Mallet featuring a paper scroll inside with writings. The mallet has a wooden handle and head is detailed with silver and gold markings.The handle measures 7" long. Top piece is 4 1/2" long x 3 1/4" in diameter. The copper ball and chain is approximately 3 1/2" long and the ball is 3/4" diameter. The paper scroll inside measures 2 1/2" wide, it is rolled up and we haven't unrolled it to measure as it is fragile. The center of the piece is a green jade ring going all the way around and is approximately 5/16" thick.
All pieces in this collection are described to the best of our knowledge. Each piece is professionally attached to the black felt backing and placed under plexiglass (a few scratches on glass). The frame is 28 1/4" wide and 28 1/8" high with a depth of 5 3/16". Personal name plate was taken off of this piece for confidentiality.
24 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Your Destination for Fine Antiques, Collectibles and Much More++