• This handsome, long black, handmade, silk/polyester chain supports a range of interesting vintage jade elements.
• Starting at the bottom of the necklace, there is an antique, beautifully carved, black jade conch shell (24mm), a symbol of communication.
• The next element is an antique brown jade Bi disc, 2.5cm across (1”). It has been delightfully etched with a scale pattern. The Bi disc is a symbol of harmony and longevity.
• There are two, vintage, black jade beads (16mm), deeply carved in gadroons.
• The black jade beads frame the main pendant, a burnt brown jade piece in one of the shapes popular in Buddhism , known as the “mystic knot” emblem This is thought to represent the thread of life, that guides one to the path of happiness. It measures 6cm (2.5”) by 5cm (2”) across.
• There are 6mm sterling silver spacer beads.
• The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
• My silver name label is attached to the handmade silk/polyester chain.
• The necklace is 61cm (24”) long, from the top of the chain down to the last jade element.
A Versatile Mix of Black & Brown Jades on Long Handmade Silk Chain
Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service (1 working day)
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|