• The shimmer of this ancient Roman glass shard, with its iridescent teal colour, set in 18ct gold plate, compliments the burgundy red of the silk/polyester band. This Roman glass shard was found in Afghanistan, where many Roman glass remains have been uncovered. It measures 6cm (2.25”)
• Above the shard, two antique 18ct gold on silver on resin melon beads (13mm) set off the shard. These are handmade beads from Afghanistan, made in the traditional and ancient method.
• And between the gold beads hangs a special brass bead (18mm x 16mm), inlaid with a deep coral and turquoise. This is a vintage piece, handmade in Tibet.
• The clasp of the burgundy silk/polyester band consists of a jade bead which fits into one of the two stretchable silk rings, enabling the wearer to vary the length. My silver label is attached at the ring.
• The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
• The burgundy red silk/polyester band measures 46cm (18”).
Roman Glass & Gold Teams with Rich Red Handmade Band Necklace
Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service (1 working day)
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|