• These band necklaces can be such easy, striking necklaces. Easy to slip on and always look good.
• This midnight blue silk/polyester band is no exception. What makes it special is the antique Victorian sterling silver tassel, which is a fob for a pocket watch chain. The detail in the tassel is exquisite. It has six silver mesh chain tassels with tiny silver balls at the end. And even the bead that holds the tassels is finely detailed. It measures 3cm (1.25”)
• The tassel hangs from a Bi disc of lapis and malachite combined in one stone. The Bi disc is a symbol of harmony and long life. This disc measures 4.5cm (1.75”).
• And above it and attached to the band is a striking sterling silver bead (14mm) made by the Karen hill tribes of Thailand. These artisans use 98% pure silver and create beads like mini sculptures.
• The clasp of the band consists of a jade bead which fits into one of the two stretchable silk rings, enabling the wearer to vary the length. My silver label is attached at the ring.
• The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
• The midnight blue silk/polyester band measures 46cm (18”).
Charming Victorian Sterling Silver Tassel & Lapis/Malachite Disc on Handmade Silk Band
Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service (1 working day)
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|